- Mounts to either side of Bracket plate
- Contains 1/4inch-20 threads in 3 directions (up, down, away from camera)
- Set screw prevents loosening of screwed in connectors/adapters
- T6061 lightweight alloy
- Black anodized scratch resistant finish
- Made in USA
- #PAH1 Bracket Plate Adapter
- Two Allen wrenches
- Two screws to mount to Bracket Plate
- One set screw to provide anti rotation for screw in adapters
I use the PMG Bracket Plate Adapters on several cameras and the work perfectly!
This little arm works great as an add-on to the camera bracket for use with a Spider Camera Holster. My only complaint is that it doesn't work well with the Nikon FTZ Adapter when it is on the right side as it interferes with mounting/removing the FTZ. However, when not using the FTZ, this little arm is great. For the price, I do wish it came with the ball - which is an additional cost.
This is a great addition to my L-Plate. Works extremely well with my SpiderMonkey belt and is by far the most streamlined way of attachment - all other alternatives are so much bulkier.
This is a very good piece of equipment for when you are using a Black Rapid Camera strap.it is not a cheep piece of plastic like the other mount was I had before. It is very good add on for using a Black Rapid camera strap, yes I would recommend this to others.