The L- Bracket has been machined from solid Aluminium T6061 block and black anodized for scratch resistant finish. The main feature of this L-Bracket is its two piece design; the vertical piece of the L-Bracket can be removed, which allows for the use of just the base plate if desired.
Weight: 4.8oz (136grams)
Dimensions: 4.0 x 1.5 x 3.25 in (10.2 x 3.8 x 8.3 cm)
- Two piece design; the vertical piece allows for the use of just the base plate
- Compatible with SS2 Shoulder Strap System
- Two safety stops in vertical and horizontal surface
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss style tripods, mono-pods etc.
- Easy battery access
- Machined aircraft aluminum construction using CNC precision machines
- Removable strap loop
- Allen wrench
- Really Right Stuff
- If you already own a ProMediaGear flash bracket you only need to purchase the vertical piece of the L-Bracket.
- 30-day money back guarantee with free shipping in the United States. Buy it today, if you don't like it simply contact us and we'll refund all charges and even pay for return shipping
- USPS Express $25-$35 (Detailed Tracking and Delivery Confirmation)
This Bracket is fantastic. I love how the bottom plate is wide and cups the entire underside of my camera. It is very secure for holding my tilt-shift lenses. I also like how well it attaches with my head of choice...the Arc-Swiss Cube.
Good value for money product. Well made and delivered promptly. Only beef was that product no. did not match stock no. ordered. Actually got a PBND800,can see no difference though. I queried this with the company, but got no response. Still happy though. Cheers.
Very happy with it. I would give it an extra star if the door was more accessible (I have to use a small pen cap to pop it open) I don't know how (or if) you could do it, but somehow accommodating a "blackrapid" connector (without having to remove it to mount on tripod) would be really nice. I'm finding I don't like how the camera hangs from shoulder straps, so may move to that other system so the lens hangs down.
ProMediaGear nailed this build. The body bracket is solid, well machined and fits well in my RRS clamp. Well Done!