L-Bracket Custom Designed for Sony A7r Mark IV, A9 Mark II, Arca-Type
- Two piece design; the vertical piece allows for the use of just the base plate
- Two safety stops in vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Slide out mechanism, with hardened steel rods allow extending of the vertical plate for ease of use with cables or finding the center point of the image.
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss style tripod heads
- Easy battery access
- Built in Magnetic Allen Wrench Storage
- Strap Loop
- 1/4"-20 Threads (Side & Top) for Cold Shoe , Strap etc accessories (with additional holes for Anti-Rotation, A14 Pins Needed)
- Machined aircraft aluminum construction using CNC precision machines
- Unobstructed LCD access
- L-Bracket (Bottom Plate: PBSA74, Vertical Plate: PLSA73)
- Removable strap loop
- Allen wrench
- Really Right Stuff
I have used Arca-Swiss quick release plates and L brackets from every major and quite a few minor manufacturers since the mid 1990s. I now use PMG products exclusively. They aren’t paying me or giving me free gear to say nice things about them but I chose PMG because of fit, finish, versatility, and price point.
Excellent no faults.
The quality of this L Bracket is beyond reproach. The onboard hex key storage ensures that I always have the tool I need to adjust the L bracket to suit my needs. The cables on the left side of the camera are easily accessed. This is the best L bracket that I have ever used. It puts the SmallRig L bracket on my A7RIII to shame! You can always count on quality and the right features at an incredible price from ProMedia Gear.
Love this bracket and plate combination. It gives a pleasant handling option along with holding the boomerang flash which I love. Promediagear tends to details in their products and this is L bracket/plate is no exception. Expertly constructed. Made in the USA with quality.
This is a very well-made L-Plate. You can attach a number of accessories, including cold-shoes. And the price is reasonable. I'm very satisfied. Anyway, spread the vertical plate out, and then insert Sony a7R IV with a slightly heavier lens vertically into the tripod, the two steel rods will bend a little bit. This is not good. Also, If a cold-shoe is installed on the top of the vertical plate, the Allen wrench cannot be inserted.