Camera Handle works on Right and Left Side Designed for DSLR & Mirrorless cameras, enhancing comfort and stabilizing shaky footage.
Watch a Video Above for Explanation of All the Features of this Camera Handle:
- Aircraft Aluminum construction
- Ergonomic Leather grip ensures comfortable and convenient hold
- Black anodized for scratch resistant finish.
- Mounts to the camera via a custom or universal ProMediaGear PB-type plate
- If used with ProMediaGear flash bracket, the handle mounts to the left side of the bracket plate.
- Compatible with Cable Port Protector #A10 part
- Compatible with CS2 Cold Shoes, C40 & C60 Arca Type Clamps (let us know if you do that so we add a Screw to your order)
- Please select the appropriate plate for your camera from the drop down menu. If your camera is not listed it means that there is no custom plate available and you will need to select the universal plate.
- If you would like to use the handle with other Arca-Swiss type plates (Really Right Stuff, Kirk, Markis etc.) please select the CB60 clamp from the drop down menu.
- If you already own a ProMediaGear flash bracket or flash bracket plate please verify there are ports on the left side of the plate to accept the handle. In that case you will need to select "I already own a ProMediaGear bracket plate"
I love this Handle. It is such a great addition for when shooting handheld with my Godox V1 or Nikon flash. With a flash cord or with the wireless remote. Light weight, and I can put on my Lume Cube Panel for added soft or colored light. So versatile in uses. If you get the second HB2, the lighting options increase. Or with video, the microphone can be added and you have two-handed balance control of the camera. I have the PMG L-bracket on the Z6ii pictured. I pull out the side and it works as the second handle, just not as soft as a second Handle and bracket.
Good quality, well build and comfortable to use. Really works as intended.
I purchased this item to use with a flash. I find the design to be elegant, with the black leather wrap and red lacing. Its a solid unit and easily attaches/detaches to the base plate (which also is a pro media piece). The flash attachment piece is well made and will work out well. Pro media gear is very well thought out and engineered. This handle will be attached to my Z9 (w/ PM base plate)
This is a solid handle and was worth the money! I’ve used other handle and they did not provide a solid feel between the DSLR and handle, there was always a little play (loose feeling) between them. The HB2 handle feels like it’s actually a part of the DSLR and it provides the confidence of a secured connection (handle and DSLR feels like one unit instead of an add-on).
Very well made. Strong, secure and comfortable in the hand. Worth it for the quick release feature.