ProMediaGear #VRC1 combines functionality and elegant design in one stylish, compact yet adjustable video rig package. The #VRC1 locks onto your camera in 2 places creating a super strong and stable rig. The unit starts with the #PBX3 Universal Bracket Plate and may also be used with many PMG Custom Bracket Plates. The second piece of the rig, aligned and supported by heavy duty guide rods, effortlessly attaches to the Bracket Plate and instantly giving a cheese plate top with 1/4-20 threaded and non-threaded adapters as well as a nato rail on the side. The top adapter can be locked into your camera hot shoe for additional stability. The rig adjusts easily with just a couple of Allen Screws, wrench included, and slides up or down to accommodate various body styles and sizes. Accessorize the Cage with Nato Clamps, a VRH1 Handle and #CS2 cold shoes to make this rig become your production work horse.
- Double mount to the Bottom and Top of the camera (via camera hot shoe) to ensure added stability, or just bottom mount if you have a lighter camera. (adapters are included)
- Height: 4.75 - 7:00 inches
- Width 4:00 - 5:00 inches
- Adjustable Width and Height Design
- Stabilized anti-rotation on accessories (optional)
- Multiple threaded mounting holes
- Black Anodized Scratch Resistant Finish
- Additional and or Custom DSLR Bracket plates can be purchased separately (these provide anti-rotation for your camera device)
- The Camera Plate Can be used with other ProMediaGear accessories
- CNC Precision machined in CHICAGO out of T6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Check out related items below
• 5 year warranty
• Made in U.S.A.
I bought this to be able to get my camera the right way up rather than have it hanging upside down with all the controls in the wrong place when suspending it from a boom. The cage is beautifully engineered and a complete doddle to set up & adjust to fit the camera of your choice. In my case either a Nikon D810 or a Hassleblad H. It seems infinitely adjustable to fit just about any mirrorless or dSLR body that's out there. Comes with very easy to follow instructions, well packaged and, looking through the product catalogue PMG enclose all the other kit is of equal quality & well thought out. The double sided curved slider rail looks amazing.