Dimensions: 3.75 x 1.5 x 3.25 in (9.5 x 3.8 x 8.3 cm)
- Custom Designed to fit specifically for Canon R5 and R6 with BG-R10 Battery Grip
- Slide out vertical Piece allows for easy port access
- Efficiently swap between portrait and landscape orientations
- Captive 1/4-20 Camera Mounting screw with Integrated Magnetic Allen Wrench Storage
- Two safety stops in vertical and horizontal surface
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss style tripods, mono-pods etc.
- Easy battery access
- Centering Lines for Easy Panorama shooting
- Machined aircraft aluminum construction using CNC precision machine
- Additional 1/4-20" for attaching straps etc.
- Integrated SS2 or QD port for Shoulder Straps
- Side Ports compatible with Cable Port Protectors (sold separately)
- MADE IN USA
- Removable strap loop
- Allen wrench 5/32 inch, for camera mounting, and other for stop screws.
This bracket is perfect. It is adjustable, provides a way to mount the flash off the normal hotshoe to avoid redeye, and allows full motion of the LCD display while also allowing access to all the camera ports. The only thing I would change - and it has nothing to do with the functionality of the bracket - would be to have them put in the magnet mount for the hex key the way they do on most of their other mounts.
What a great piece of equipment. Somebody has thought out making a bracket for the new camera that allowers the screen to move out at the back of the camera to any position without getting caught up in the bracket. And also it is a fantastic handle to hold the camera steady. And another great thing is to clipping the strap in the bottom of the bracket genius to everything Well done to everybody for making a fantastic product
Even though this was an expensive bracket, it is worth every penny. The bracket allows the use of the R5 in multi directions. It is robust and superbly made. The distance at the side of the R5 to the bracket allows means that you can use all the functions of the R5 while the bracket is on. I couldnâ€™t recommend this product any higher
Just like all of the other ProMediaGear equipment I own, the PLCBGR10 bracket is so well designed and extremely well built. I love using it!
What a nicely machined well crafted piece of gear. Does exactly what I need it to do and does it well. Love it!