ProMediaGear L-Bracket L-Plate Custom Designed for Nikon DSLR D780
L-Brackets or L-Plates allow for fast changes between portrait and landscape orientations, without the need of tripod head readjustment and re-composition. You simply release the bracket from your tripod head, flip it 90 degrees mounting it back into the tripod head. Compatible with Arca-Swiss type standards from all major manufacturers.
Benefits or mounting on vertical side facilitate a more stable platform than using ball head alone to tilt 90 degrees, as the camera mounts directly over center of tripod apex.
The L- Bracket has been machined from solid Aluminum T6061 block and black anodized for scratch resistant finish. The main feature of this L-Bracket is its two piece design; the vertical piece of the L-Bracket can be extended to allow cable connection (cable connections are also possible without extending). Custom fitting to the Nikon Z6 & Z7 and even the FTZ adapter ensures that the L-Plate mounts securely eliminating any play or twisting of the plate when mounted on the tripod.
- Works with Nikon D780 only
- Two piece design; the vertical piece allows for the use of just the base plate
- Two safety stops in vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Slide out mechanism, with hardened steel rods allow extending of the vertical plate for ease of use with cables or finding the center point of the image.
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss style tripods, mono-pods etc.
- Easy battery access
- Built in Allen Wrench Storage
- Machined aircraft aluminum construction using CNC precision machines