Best Universal L-Bracket for DSLR and Mirrorless Cameras with Vertical Battery Grips
This ProMediaGear 4 inch Tall, Universal L-Bracket fits any camera (Olympus, Sony, Pentax, Canon, Nikon, Phaseone, Hasselblad etc.). It's designed for bodies with Vertical Battery Grips.
- Two piece design; Extendable Vertical Plate allows for easy tethering
- Rubber Pads on Bottom Plate Eliminate Twisting and protect the camera
- Easy Access to Cable Ports
- 1/4"-20 Threads on Vertical And bottom side for accessories (cold shoes, holsters, straps)
- Compatible with A10 Snag protector
- Two safety stops for each vertical and horizontal surface
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss style tripods, mono-pods etc.
- Slide out mechanism with hardened steel rods allow extending of the vertical plate for ease of use with cables or finding center point of the image
- Precision CNC Machined
- Anodized T6061 Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Built-in Magnetic Allen Wrench Holder
- Detachable Strap Loop
- Integrated SS2 or QD port for Shoulder Straps
- Made in USA
- 5-year Warranty
- Allen wrench
- #PASL1 Strap Loop
you already own a ProMediaGear bracket plate please specify the camera
make and model in the comment box before checking out.
- 30-day money back guarantee with free shipping in the United States. Buy it today, if you don't like it simply contact us and we'll refund all charges and even pay for return shipping
After looking everywhere for an Arca-compatible bracket for my Nikon F6 with motor drive, I took a shot at this bracket, and I'm glad that I did. While it does not allow easy access to the motor drive battery compartment, I think it will be rare that I'll need to change batteries. I'd give this 5 stars except for the fact that the stainless steel rods that extend from the base to the upright have some flex to them, so I have to bump the upright against the camera body to prevent losing a couple of degrees of vertical. Seeing the quality overall, I'm wishing I had started with PMG products from the beginning, but it would be pricey to switchover now. The easily removable strap quick release plugs look like a well thought out alternatives to Think Tank or BlackRapid connectors.
I use phase one DF+ at the moment. This Item totally fit with my Phase one body! I really happy with this item and phase one df+.
This Universal L-bracket, with its many accessory attachment points and modular flexibility, works very well with my Nikon F4e SLR. It is beautifully designed, machined and finished, and very reasonably priced. Be advised, though, that the new design of the vertical element of the "L," with its centrally located accessory anchoring point, will interfere with the connection ports on the left side of a DSLR. A bracket custom-designed for your particular DSLR model is best here. With that one caveat, I heartily recommend this thoroughly pro-grade piece of gear.
Excellent Engineering they thought about almost every thing. I would like to add a feature for them to consider. The vertical section of the 'L' grip is very smooth. I use mine as an left additional handle grip. Golf ball type indentations would imensly aide to camera stability. Could i have the first one?