ProMediaGear PLNZ9T L-Bracket for Nikon Z9 Overview
The ProMediaGear PLNZ9T L-Bracket allows for quick changes between portrait and landscape without the need for tripod head readjustment and re-composition.
You simply release the bracket from your tripod head, flip it 90 degrees mounting it back into the tripod head.
This L-Bracket is also compatible with Arca-Swiss type standards from all major manufacturers. So it does not matter which clamp do you use, as long as it is a standard Arca clamp.
Benefits or mounting on the vertical side facilitates a more stable platform than using the ball head alone to tilt 90 degrees, as the camera mounts directly over the center of the tripod apex.
This L-Bracket / L-Plate is also suitable for video accessories. Two 1/4-20 threads, one on top and one on the side allow for attachment of various accessories, lights, mics, cold shoes. Furthermore, it's offset to allow for easy camera cable connections, and full articulation of LCD screen is permitted.
- Offset Design to allow full articulation of Camera LCD without blocking ports
- Built-in Cold shoe on Top of Bracket for Speed-lights, Mics etc.
- Slide out vertical Piece allows for easy port access
- Efficiently swap between portrait and landscape orientations
- Captive 1/4-20 Camera Mounting screw with Integrated Magnetic Allen Wrench Storage
- Two safety stops in vertical and horizontal surface
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss style tripods, mono-pods etc.
- Easy battery access
- Centering Lines for Easy Panorama shooting
- Machined aircraft aluminum construction using CNC precision machine
- Additional 1/4-20" on Top, Side and Bottom for attaching straps etc.
- Unobstructed LCD access
- Removable strap loop
- Allen wrench 5/32 inch, for camera mounting, and other for stop screws.
- Height: Inches ( mm)
- Width: Inches ( mm)
- Depth: Inches ( mm)
- Rotation 90°
- Weight: 7.76 oz - 220 grams
- Mount Thread: 1/4-20 with 5/32 inch Hex Screw
- Arca Swiss Type Dovetail
- Meike Grips
- Really Right Stuff