- Aircraft-grade aluminum construction
- Ergonomic leather grip
- Black anodized scratch-resistant finish
- Includes C40 Arca-Swiss Clamp
ProMediaGear HB3 Camera Handle Overview
The ProMediaGear HB3 camera handle is a great way to support your heavy camera setup without carrying huge rigs or tripods.
This handle has an included ProMediaGear C40 Arca clamp that you can use to attach your Arca-compatible bracket plate.
The grip has a leather wrap that ensures comfortable usage.
Lastly, the HB3 camera handle is part of ProMediaGear's modular system. This means that you can connect it to other ProMediaGear accessories.
- The Handle can be used under a camera or ens as long as the item has an Arca-type rail or bracket plate.
- There is also a 1/4"-20 thread on the bottom of the handle if you'd like to screw in accessories such as straps.
- 3.5 x 6 x 1.5 inches ( 89 x 150 x 38 mm)
- 6.9 oz (195 grams)
Although I have a tripod and monopod, I find I often hand hold my large lenses because of the flexibility it gives me to get the shot. This Pro Gear camera handle helps stabilize my camera and lens so my shots are clearer and there is less pressure on my upper back and neck area. I am so glad I bought it!!!
Over this handle is rock solid. Only suggestion would be to put some kind of padding or a smooth plate under the arca swiss mount. The arca swiss mount jams on top of hand and makes it very uncomfortable.
great handle works great helps when using big lens to keep you on target, this handle is a must have when its not pratical to use a mono pod or tripod, the longer the base plate the better it works built to the usually pmg high standard