This is a ProMediaGear Universal Bracket Plate. It will fit the Boomerang flash bracket and the Guillotine flash bracket as well as video gear. This plate offers exceptional fit and security. By using only a slightly protruding hard rubber cord for anti-rotation, we ensure that the plate rests directly on the camera eliminating any play or "mushiness".
Weight: 2 oz (57grams)
100% made, designed and assembled in the USA
- Two (2) 1/4-20 mounting holes for direct mounting to tripods, mono-pads, etc.
- Safety stop in two locations
- Machined aircraft quality aluminum construction
- Hard black anodized surface coating with matte non reflective, and wear resistant finish.
- Mounting screw (P/N 250X375BHMP)
- Two (2) stop screws (P/N 4-40X250SH)
- Wrenches for mounting the plate and securing stop screws
Dimensions: 1.50 in X 3.0 in X .44 in
- The plate will fit virtually all SLR camera bodies and will mount to all ProMediaGear, Really Right Stuff, Arca-Swiss, Markins, Kirk, Jobu Design or any other standard Arca Swiss clamps.
I have tried many many brands of mounting brackets to hold my camera and this one seems to work the best-no slippage or spinning
Nice bracket...love the addition of the strap socket
Simple but great item! I purchased it for the bottom of my Canon 6D Mark II with a battery grip and it works perfectly. Snug fit, and no creeping!!! I also have one on the bottom of my 70-200mm Canon lens and works well there, too!! Good quality item. Just go for it!!
Love ProMediaGear ! Quality is first thing you think. I love my flash bracket and my flash photography has been greatly improved. If I could have one wish, it would be that the plate did not cover my battery door on my Nikon D750.
Bought 4 of these for all my different cameras, fits perfectly on the Fuji GFX 100/50s and the Fuji X-T3. Allowing for battery changing on each body. Solid workmanship and design, the SS2 strap is a game changer for me. Couldnâ€™t be happier. Great staff to deal with as well, answered all my questions and more.