Weight: 1.5oz (45grams)
100% made, designed and assembled in the USA
- Hard black anodized surface coating with wear resistant finish
- Machined aircraft aluminum construction
- 1/4-20 thread for mounting other quick release plates/accessories
- Safety stops (ensure plate doesn't slip out if clamp is loosened accidentally)
- Captive mounting screw
- Allen wrench for mounting the plate
- Strap loop
- Arca Swiss
- Really Right Stuff
- Plate for Canon 5D Mark III Body
- Flash bracket plates for Canon 5D Mark III gripped/non-gripped cameras.
- L-Brackets/L-Plates for Canon 5D Mark III Body
- L-Brackets/L-Plates for Canon 5D Mark III BGE11 Grip
Bought this for my Canon 5DS/R BG-E11 battery grip and it is an excellent product. The fit and quality is excellent and the ability to have the strap remain attached while connected to a tripod is awesome. It's comfortable on the hands and the strap never needs to be disconnected.
As with all of the ProMediaGear items that I own, this little bracket is a marvel. Meticulously engineered, and streamlined to look beautiful. Fits the camera body perfectly, adding negligible weight, and it cradles into my A.S. Cube perfectly. Thanks PMG for making gear I don't have to think twice about, plug and play, as the gamers say.
With battery grips on cameras, a camera plate needs to be extra stable, without twisting or coming loose, and the PMG plate for the 5D3 and related models is very stable, while being light-weight and slim.
Recently bought this pad. Formed together with the battery grip BG-11edinnoe whole product. Lightweight and durable platform, stylish, well-made thing. It goes well with quick release plate sunwayfoto. All done guys quickly packaged and sent to Russia. After 5 days, I held her in my arms and used with their equipment. Big Thanks.