L-Bracket L-Plate Arca-Swiss Type for Nikon D6 D5 D4s D4 D3x D3s D3 Series DSLR Cameras
This ProMediaGear L-Bracket has been designed specifically custom fitted for Nikon Professional bodies.
Benefits or mounting on vertical side facilitates a more stable platform than tilting 90 degrees as the camera mounts directly over center of tripod apex. It is much easier and more stable to switch between horizontal and vertical shooting orientation when using a tripod with the L-Plate. With the L-Plate you also benefit in shooting vertical panoramas and are able to maintain a consistent nodal point.
The L-Bracket has been machined from solid Aluminum T6061 block and black anodized for scratch resistant finish. The main feature of this L-Bracket is its two-piece design; the vertical piece of the L-Bracket can be extended or removed, this allows for the use of just the base plate if desired. Custom Fitting the L-Bracket to Canon 5D Mark IV with the BG-E20 battery grip ensures that the L-plate rests directly on the camera eliminating any play or twisting.
- Custom Designed to fit specifically for Canon Nikon Professional Bodies New D6, D5, D4, D3
- Slide out allows for easy port access
- Efficiently swap between portrait and landscape orientations
- Captive 1/4-20 Camera Mounting screw with Integrated Magnetic Allen Wrench Storage
- Two safety stops in vertical and horizontal surface
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss type dovetail mount style tripod heads, mono-pods etc.
- Easy battery access
- Centering Lines for Easy Panorama shooting
Machined aircraft aluminum construction using CNC precision manufacturing
- Additional UNC 1/4"-20 threads for attaching straps etc.
- Integrated QR Strap Port compatible with ProMediaGear Straps, Push Button Type
- Includes detachable strap loop for Hand Strap
- Side Ports compatible with Cable Port Protectors (sold separately)
- Bottom Plate serves as basis for attaching Flash Brackets, Handles and other accessories (sold separately)
- MADE IN USA / 5-Year Warranty
- Removable strap loop
- Allen wrench 5/32 inch, for camera mounting, and other for stop screws
I recently got back into film photography using a Nikon F5. I've used PMG L brackets and flash brackets on my digital Nikons and wanted to set up the F5 the same way. Unfortunately, L brackets are not available for older cameras. Working with the guys at PMG, we came up with a solution using the PBX3 Universal Bracket Plate and the L portion of the PLND5x L-Bracket for the D5. I was apprehensive about the PBX3 twisting on the camera base. So far is shows no signs of twisting. The D5 part is a little long but works well. If I was doing this again I might have selected the D850 L bracket instead of the D5. All in all I am very happy with the outcome and may thanks to PMG for helping. Great products and a great organization.
Perfect!! the fit and finish are spot on and could not be happier. Now with the PLND5x-L I can easily go from vertical to horizontal in a flash on my Z6 as with my other Nikon bodies. You'll be happy with this addition.
An excellent product that performs as described and is well-built. The design is less bulky than competing models from other brands and the ergonomics of the vertical grip on the camera remains great even with the bracket attached.
Packaging , presentation ,build is perfect...... if only for a slot drilled to store the Hex Key
This L-bracket is a well made quality product. It's nice to have something that's still made in the USA! It's a perfect fit for my D4 and a good match for my ProMedia Flash Bracket.