- Works with the Nikon D500 with MB-D17 Grip
- Two-piece design with a removable vertical piece
- Extending the vertical piece to free up the cable ports.
- Two safety stops on vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss style tripods and monopods
- Easy battery access
- Built-in Allen Wrench Storage
- Made of aircraft-grade aluminum
- Black anodized scratch-resistant finish
- Made in the USA
- 5-year warranty
ProMediaGear PLNMBD17-18 Arca-Swiss L-Bracket for the Nikon D500 with MB-D17 Battery Grip Overview
The ProMediaGear PLNMBD17-18 Arca-Swiss L-Bracket is made for the Nikon D500 with the MB-D17 Battery Grip.
The PLNMBD17-18 L-Bracket helps in making quick transitions from horizontal to vertical composition. It is also compatible with Arca-clamps in the market.
This Nikon D500 L-bracket is made of aircraft-grade aluminum which makes it lightweight and durable. The base plate hugs the Nikon MB-D17 battery grip perfectly and reduces the risk of it sliding or coming out.
One of the features of this L-bracket is the extendable vertical plate. This frees up the cable ports. You may also use the ProMediaGear A10 cable port protector to prevent cables from getting detached.
There are two options for strap ports available as well. The SS2 strap port works with ProMediaGear SS2 plugs while the QD strap port works with any QD plugs - including the ones from other brands.
It also comes with a 5-year warranty so you may shop with no worries.
- Removable strap loop
- Allen Wrench
- Really Right Stuff
- If you already own a ProMediaGear flash bracket you only need to purchase the vertical piece of the L-Bracket.
- 30-day money-back guarantee with free shipping in the United States. Buy it today, if you don't like it simply contact us and we'll refund all charges and even pay for return shipping
I have 6 PMG L brackets for my Z5, D850 and D500, two for each camera (one each used with battery pack/vertical grips and one each without). That alone should say something. They are all very solid, precisely machined to PMG's very high standards. They fit my cameras perfectly and I love the built-in features: 1) magnetic storage for the allen wrench. 2) the slide out portion makes it even easier to access ports and position the camera vertically without interference from cables. I index marked the 2 rods with a silver pen so I can quickly and consistently reposition the upright portion of the bracket. 3) strap loops compatible with traditional straps and quick release designs, including Peak's wonderful straps. 4) QD/SSP strap ports making these even more versatile. PMG's L brackets are the first accessory I buy with every new camera.
Using the bottom plate designed for the Boomerang already in place this L Bracket integrates perfectly and solidly. The build on all of the Promediagear products so far is superior by a long shot. These product have fit finish and sturdiness not seen elsewhere especially with aftermarket imports. perfect companion to my D500. Jim