- Offset Design to allow full articulation of Camera LCD without blocking ports
- Built-in Cold shoe on Top of Bracket for Speed-lights, Mics, etc.
- Slide-out vertical Piece allows for easy port access
- Efficiently swap between portrait and landscape orientations
- Captive 1/4-20 Camera Mounting screw with Integrated Magnetic Allen Wrench Storage
- Two safety stops on the vertical and horizontal surface
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss style tripods, monopods
- Easy battery access
- Centering Lines for Easy Panorama shooting
- Machined aircraft aluminum construction using CNC precision machine
- Additional 1/4-20" on Top, Side, and Bottom for attaching straps, etc.
- Unobstructed LCD access
ProMediaGear PLNZ9T Arca-Swiss L-Bracket for Nikon Z9 Overview
The ProMediaGear PLNZ9T Arca-Swiss L-Bracket allows for quick changes between portrait and landscape without the need for tripod head readjustment and re-composition. You simply release the bracket from your tripod head, flip it 90 degrees mounting it back into the tripod head.
This L-Bracket is also compatible with Arca-Swiss type standards from all major manufacturers. So it does not matter which clamp do you use, as long as it is a standard Arca clamp.
Benefits or mounting on the vertical side facilitates a more stable platform than using the ball head alone to tilt 90 degrees, as the camera mounts directly over the center of the tripod apex.
The L- Bracket has been machined from solid Aluminium T6061 block and black anodized for the scratch-resistant finish.
The main feature of this L-Bracket is its two-piece design; the vertical piece of the L-Bracket can be extended to allow cable connection (cable connections are also possible without extending).
This L-Bracket / L-Plate is also suitable for video accessories. Two 1/4-20 threads, one on top and one on the side allow for attachment of various accessories, lights, mics, and cold shoes. Furthermore, it's offset to allow for easy camera cable connections, and full articulation of the LCD screen is permitted.
- Removable strap loop
- Allen wrench 5/32 inch, for camera mounting, and other for stop screws.
- Height: Inches ( mm)
- Width: Inches ( mm)
- Depth: Inches ( mm)
- Rotation 90°
- Weight: 7.76 oz - 220 grams
- Mount Thread: 1/4-20 with 5/32 inch Hex Screw
- Arca Swiss Type Dovetail
- Meike Grips
- Really Right Stuff
The PLNZ9T is another finely and perfectly tooled piece of showcase equipment... and a great addition to my collection of ProMediaGear. I and my Z 9 will not be without it. Fits well. Adjusts as I need it. Indestructible.
Thank you, ProMediaGear,
The marking of the center of the chip is in the wrong place for the portrait orientation! This is needed when you need the exact position on the rotation axis for panoramas.
The left side of bracket is not in same position with camera as it is offset. It made more difficult for me to unload the len as the bracket is in the way.
This piece is strong, well built and carefully designed for this new Nikon beast Z9. The thing I like most is the sliding extension feature that moves the left upright piece away from the body of the camera for easier access to controls. Heavy duty in every way with many options for the screw location. I am looking forward to using thois on a trip to see long term results.