The L- Bracket has been machined from solid Aluminium T6061 block and black anodized for scratch resistant finish. The main feature of this L-Bracket is its two piece design; the vertical piece of the L-Bracket can be extended to allow cable connection (cable connections are also possible without extending)
Weight: 4.30 oz. (122grams)
- Two piece design; the vertical piece allows for the use of just the base plate
- Two safety stops in vertical and horizontal surfaces
- Slide out mechanism, with hardened steel rods allow extending of the vertical plate for ease of use with cables or finding the center point of the image.
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss style tripod heads
- Easy battery access
- Built in Allen Wrench Storage
- Strap Loop
- 1/4-20 Threads (Side & Top) for Cold Shoe , Strap etc accessories
Machined aircraft aluminum construction using CNC precision machines
- Unobstructed LCD access
- Removable strap loop
- Allen wrench
- Really Right Stuff
- If you already own a ProMediaGear flash bracket you only need to purchase the vertical piece of the L-Bracket.
- 30-day money back guarantee with free shipping in the United States. Buy it today, if you don't like it simply contact us and we'll refund all charges and even pay for return shipping
I was looking for a L-plate for Sony α7 with battery grip. I was long torn between this universal PLX4 plate and the beautifully tailor-made PLSVGC1EM. I finally chose the universal model for 2 main reasons: - it is truly universal. I can use it as a L-bracket with or without battery grip, but also as just a quick-release plate on camera body only. If I really need, I can also get just the L-part of PLX3 to use on camera sans grip. But the additional inch on PLX4 does not disturb the least. - it costs 40% less than the PLSVGC1EM I had to remove the orange rubber cords though. Because the α7 body is very shallow, the rear rubber would block LCD from pivoting. The baseplate is also slightly too wide for the α7 battery grip, so the bands would audibly press on the sides of the battery comparment before the plate becomes flatly into contact with the grip base. Without the cords the bottom plate rests fully against the grip base without excercising any pressure onto the plastic sides of the battery compartment. The first glance at the supplied screws, washers and allen wrenches took me by surprise, fortunately the supplied assembly guide was short and clear and I learned that most of the supplies are actually not needed for my setup. The machining and finish of the product are extremely good, especially considering the very competitive pricing.