Replacement Plate for DJI Ronin S with Arca-Swiss Type Clamp
Easily convert your Ronin S to accept Arca-Type Plates without adding much height or weight.
This plate is specifically sized and tested to work with Ronin S. The Clamp on the Ronin doesn't have much range of adjustability hence most other Manfrotto type 501 plates don't work. This is just what you need when you want to mount a camera with L-Bracket or other Arca Type Plates.
- Sliding Plate with Built In Arca-Swiss Type Clamp for Camera Mounting
- Works with DJI Ronin where Slide Plates are used
- Quickly Balance, Mount and Remove your camera from the DJI Ronin
- Adjustable Knob (place it where it won't obstruct the camera)
- Also locks into Manfrotto type 501 heads but plate guides are not in optimal direction, for manfrotto we recommend the PM501 type plate.
- 5 Inches Long
Needed an adapter mount to allow moving from my A2000 gimbal to a tripod. Reached out to the folks for which one to go with and they were quick to respond. Look forward to coming back for other camera needs.
Fits the Ronin-S perfectly, and means I can quickly shift the camera (D850 with a Kirk L-plate) from tripod to gimbal.