SH1BK2 Dual Camera Belt Holster System
The PMG SH1BK2 Quick Draw Holster System conveniently carries two cameras while keeping your hands free.
The sturdy SH1 Mechanism Mount has 2 settings. Setting 1, Slide-Lock (recommended as it locks the camera in the pocket), allows you to place the camera in the mount and it will not allow you to remove it without flipping the release lever. The second setting, Slide-Open, disengages the locking mechanism and sets the camera in the mount loose and allows the camera to be pulled out at any instant.
The spherical ball, machined out of hardened steel, features a 1/4-20 male thread and flat top compatible with 5/32in Allen Key to easily mount it. The sphere can be mounted in a number of creative ways with the included PAH1 plate adapter.
• (1) Padded ProMediaGear Belt with Buckle. (27 ~ 49 inch / 69 ~ 125 cm of adjustments)
• (2) SH1 Strap Holster Locking Mechanism
• (2) SH1B Strap Holster Sphere
• (2) PBX3 Universal Bracket Plate
• (2) PAH1 Bracket Plate Adapter
• (1) Hardware Kit
• Manufactured in the USA. (Belt and Pad made in China)
• 5 Year Warranty on Hardware and Mechanism
• 1 Year Warranty on Belt and Pad
Very well built unit. I carry a D850 with a 70-200mm lens and a D800 with a 16-35mm lens. Allows me to carry tripod and Lee filters for shooting. Strong locking system, and really comfortable. Highly recommend for hiking.
This is awesome. Now I can hook up the Elinchrom ELB400 battery and forget about it. Walking around with the flash head on the Boomerang bracket. Then hooking the camera on the other side works nicely and free up both hands to do other important things. The quality of the Promedia Gear products are exceptional probably industrial art. Thanks I love it