- Maximum load capacity: 70 lbs
- Maximum height: 61-inches
- Closed length: 24.5"
- Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Sections: 4
- Standard 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Mounting Thread
- 10x Carbon Fiber layer legs
- Twist leg locks
- Rubber foot with built-in stainless steel spikes
- Made in the USA
- 5-year warranty
ProMediaGear TR42MX Carbon Fiber Monopod Overview
The ProMediaGear TR42MX Carbon Fiber Monopod is durable and lightweight support perfect for everyday carry. At 1.6lbs, it is perfect for daily shoots.
But unlike other ProMediaGear monopods, this one does not have an Arca-Swiss clamp. It does have a standard tripod mounting thread. This means you can attach it directly to your camera or mount a ball head on it.
The TR42MX goes up to 61-inches or around 1.5 meters. This is perfect for the average user's height. But it might be too small for taller users.
Moreover, this monopod can handle cameras and lenses of up to 70 lbs. Despite its small stature, it can carry large camera systems easily.
Other features include solid stainless steel spikes hidden under the rubber foot. The spikes are great for soft surfaces while the rubber feet are better suited for smooth surfaces.
Lastly, this monopod includes a neoprene leg wrap and a carrying strap
Weight: 1.6 lbs
- Collapsed length: 19.5 inches
- Height with 1 Section Extended: 31.75 inches
- Height with 2 Sections Extended: 45.75 inches
- Height with 3 Sections Extended: 60.75 inches
- (2) 38mm
- (3) 34mm
- (4) 30mm
TR42MX Carbon Fiber Monopod with Leather Padding
- Stainless Steel Spikes (Hidden)
- Neoprene Leg Wrap
- Neoprene Carry Strap