- Maximum load capacity: 70 lbs
- Maximum height: 81-inches
- Closed length: 24.5"
- Weight: 1.67 lbs
- Sections: 4
- Standard 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 Mounting Thread
- 10x Carbon Fiber layer legs
- Twist leg locks
- Rubber foot with built-in stainless steel spikes
- Made in the USA
- 5-year warranty
ProMediaGear TR42MXL Carbon Fiber Monopod Overview
The ProMediaGear TR42MXL Carbon Fiber Monopod is durable and lightweight support perfect for everyday carry. At 1.67lbs, it is easy to carry anywhere.
But unlike other ProMediaGear monopods, this one does not have an Arca-Swiss clamp. It does have a standard tripod mounting thread. This means you can attach it directly to your camera or mount a ball head on it.
The TR42MXL goes up to 81-inches. This is perfect for the average user's height and great for tall users.
Moreover, this monopod can handle cameras and lenses of up to 70 lbs. Despite its small stature, it can carry large camera systems easily.
Other features include solid stainless steel spikes hidden under the rubber foot. The spikes are great for soft surfaces while the rubber feet are better suited for smooth surfaces.
Lastly, this monopod includes a neoprene leg wrap and a carrying strap
Weight: 1.67 lbs
- Collapsed length: 24.5 inches
- Height with 1 Section Extended: 42.5 inches
- Height with 2 Sections Extended: 61.5 inches
- Height with 3 Sections Extended: 81 inches
- (2) 38mm
- (3) 34mm
- (4) 30mm
TR42MXL Carbon Fiber Monopod with Neoprene Padding
- Stainless Steel Spikes (Hidden)
- Neoprene Carry Strap
I. Really like the monopods length, itâ€™s well built and finished nicely. Everything works smoothly. Definitely will be using my monopod more often. Canâ€™t go wrong.