- Aircraft Aluminium construction
- Ergonomic Leather grip ensures comfortable and convenient hold
- Black anodized for scratch-resistant finish.
- Mounts to the camera via a custom or universal ProMediaGear PB-type plate
- If used with the ProMediaGear flash bracket, the handle mounts to the left side of the bracket plate.
- Compatible with Cable Port Protector #A10 part
ProMediaGear HB70QR Side Handle Overview
The ProMediaGear HB70QR Side Handle is compatible with all cameras that have a standard tripod mount. It comes with a universal bracket plate so it fits multiple camera models.
The HB70QR can be used with ProMediaGear flash brackets and bracket plates. It is detachable and interchangeable too. You may mount it on either side of your camera.
This bracket plate is made of T6061 aircraft-grade aluminum making it lightweight and durable.
So if you are looking for a handle to stabilize your camera while shooting videos or photos then the HB70QR is the one for you.
It comes with a 5-year warranty and is made in the USA!
- If you do not have a compatible bracket plate, then you may select the Complete with Universal Plate with SS2 Strap Port option below.
- If you already have a compatible ProMediaGear bracket plate, you may select the HB70QR Side Handle Only with No Base Plate included option.
- If you already own a ProMediaGear flash bracket or flash bracket plate please verify there are ports on the left side of the plate to accept the handle. In that case, you will need to select HB70QR Side Handle Only with No Base Plate included.
Great product as always,Great design and machining
ProMediaGear photographic systems are completely 100% perfect for the working photographer who enjoys top of the line equipment. The entire line of this equipment is nothing but first class in every way possible. This Handel is the perfect way to support youâ€™re camera and accessories that you have attached to your system. I can ultimately testify that if you invest in this photographic support system you will never look back. From one very happy photographer .
Wish this was a little longer for the Canon EOS 1 DX Mark 2 as I have to remove it when I change the battery but other than that I like it! Like the idea also that I can now add a remote flash and use the one on the body to hold the microphone. Also works as a good stabilizer.
Well I like the idea it stays on the bottom of my camera and I can add other things to it.