- Aircraft Aluminum construction
- Ergonomic Leather grip ensures comfortable and convenient hold
- Black anodized scratch-resistant finish
- Includes ProMediaGear PBX3 Universal camera plate
- Compatible with the A10 Cable Port Protector
- Compatible with CS2 Cold Shoes, C40 & C60 Arca Type Clamps
ProMediaGear HB4 Camera Flash Side Handle Overview
The ProMediaGear HB4 Camera Flash Side Handle fits an external camera flash and allows you to mount the flash on the side of the camera. The built-in cold shoe has anti-rotation pins that secure the camera flash.
The HB4 side handle has a quick-release mechanism so you can easily remove it from the bracket plate if needed. You only need to twist the thumbscrew to lock or unlock the unit.
Another feature is the multiple 1/4-20 accessory ports. This allows you to attach other accessories on the top or at the bottom.
This side handle also fits on either the left side or the right side of the camera. However, depending on your setup, you might need to flip it upside down for it to fit.
But besides handling an external flash, the HB4 camera side handle works with the C40 and C60 Arca-type clamps. The ProMediaGear HB3 handle also fits this bracket if you need a grip instead of a side-mounted flash.
Basically, the HB4 handle can be used as a base for a modular rig.
- There are 2 Universal Plate options available. Please select if you need one with an SS2 Strap Port or a QD Strap Port.
- If you already own a ProMediaGear bracket plate, please verify there are ports on the left side of the plate to accept the handle. In that case, you will need to select "Side Handle with No Universal Plate included."
- If you want to purchase a custom bracket plate for your camera instead of the Universal Plate, select the "Side Handle with No Universal Plate included". Then purchase your custom bracket plate separately. You may browse our bracket plate catalog to check if we have one for your camera.