- PBX3 Universal Camera Plate Included
- PAH1 Plate Adapter Included
- QR Strap Port
- Holds DSLR or Mirrorless Camera & Lens
- Works with Belts up to 2.0"
- 10 Pound Maximum Load Capacity
- Side Lock for Safety
- Includes Sphere
- Made of Durable T6061 Aluminum
- Black, Wear-Resistant, Anodized Coating
- Made in USA
ProMediaGear SH1-PAH1 Belt Holster with Sphere and Universal Plate Overview
The ProMediaGear SH1 Quick Draw Holster is the perfect accessory for photographers on the go. It comes with a Universal plate and plate adapter so you can use it with any camera.
It easily attaches to your belt (up to 2 inches wide) and is made of durable T6061 Aluminum.
With the SH1, you can quickly and securely rest your camera in a comfortable place while repositioning your subject or walking around without the use of a strap.
The SH1 has two settings: Slide-Lock and Slide-Open.
The Slide-Lock setting keeps your camera securely in place, while the Slide-Open setting allows for easy and instant access to your camera.
The spherical ball, made from hardened steel, features a 1/4-20 male thread and flat top, which can be mounted in a variety of creative ways.
Mount it directly to your camera's bottom, onto our bracket plates, or use the popular PASL3 or PAH1 bracket plate accessories that mount the sphere towards the rear of the camera and allow easy access to the Arca-Type Bracket Plate.
Specifications: SH1 Belt Holster Mount
• Dimensions: 3.50” x 2.5” x .92”
• Weight: 4.30 oz.
• T6061 Aluminum
• Recommended Max Load: 10 lbs.
• Precision Locking Mechanism: Hardened Steel
• Black Anodized surface coating with a matte non-reflective and wear-resistant finish.
(1) - SH1 Quick Draw Belt Holster
(1) - Spherical Pin with 1/4-20 Mount (Part Number SH1B)
• 5-year warranty
• Made in U.S.A.
• PBX3 Universal Arca-Type Bracket Plate
• PASL3 Strap Loop Adapter
• PAH1 Plate Adapter
Love this add on for my 2ND camera body works great.
Great craftsmanship and smooth simple operation. Took some effort to fit it on a ThinkTank belt, but this is a minor issue related to belt design.
I have used several different types of devices to support my camera, this one has been the best one so far, the device that hold the camera is very secure and reliable.