- CNC Machined Aluminum Lens Replacement Foot
- Material: T6061 Aluminum
- Arca-Swiss Compatible
- 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting threads (for monopods etc)
- Integrated Loop for Safety Tethers (connect carabiners etc)
- With QD Strap Port
- Made in the USA
LC2 Lens Foot For Canon Telephoto Lenses
LC2 Lens Compatibility List
- Canon 400mm f/2.8 L IS III USM
- Canon 500mm f/4 L IS II USM
- Canon 600mm f/4 L IS III USM
- Canon RF 400 f/2.8 L IS USM
- Canon RF 600 f/4 L IS USM
- Canon RF 800 f/5.6 L IS USM
- Canon RF 1200 f/8 L IS USM
- LC2 Lens Foot
- 2.5mm hex wrench
I LOVE this foot! I replaced a too-short RRS long-lens foot with this, and it is plenty long enough for an RF600mm. It is very stable.
The length is 7 inches, and although I'm not sure I would use it with such a heavy lens, it is nice to have a QD Strap option.
There is also a tether option that may come in handy.
I will be switching out all my lens feet to this version going forward.
I just mounted my new PMG lens foot to my RF 600 F4 and WOW what a difference it made. It's so well built it's like a total new lens when mounted on a tripod. Way more solid than the canon foot and way better built with a lot more room for mounting on a tripod. Best thing you can add to your lens IMO I will have them on every lens i can.