- Custom-fit L-Bracket for the Sony A9
- Captive 1/4-20"camera mounting screw
- Integrated magnetic Allen wrench storage
- Vertical and horizontal safety stops
- Arca-Swiss compatible
- Unobstructed LCD access
- Easy battery access
- Precise centering lines for easy panorama shooting
- Made of Aircraft-grade aluminum
- Extra 1/4-20" mounts for straps and other accessories
- Integrated QR strap ports for ProMediaGear straps
- Sliding vertical piece for easy port access
- Made in the USA
PLSA79 Arca-Swiss L-Bracket for Sony A9 Overview
The ProMediaGear PLSA9 Arca-Swiss L-Bracket for the Sony A9 is made of CNC machined aluminum. It is durable, lightweight, and fits the camera perfectly.
This L-bracket allows for quick changes from portrait to landscape orientations. The camera position does not alter the composition drastically. Instead, you can adjust your composition without moving the tripod head.
Moreover, the PLSA9 fits all Arca-Swiss compatible clamps. Yes, other brands included. This makes it an excellent choice as an L-bracket for your Sony camera.
In addition, this ProMediaGear L-bracket has a sliding vertical piece for quick side port access. Other models block the cable ports. But, ProMediaGear designed this bracket for quick port access. Also, you may still access the battery port easily.
ProMediaGear added tons of extra features too. There are precise centering lines for panoramas. Then, if you have lots of accessories, the extra 1/4-20" mounts are perfect. Plus, this bracket even has an integrated magnetic Allen wrench storage.
Lastly, you may add the ProMediaGear A10 port protector for added security. This prevents the cable from getting removed while in use. This is helpful when the camera is stable and tethered.
If you are looking for a Sony A9 L-bracket then look no further. The ProMediaGear PLSA9 L-bracket has everything that you need. It is durable, lightweight, and custom-fitted for both models. Ultimately, you get a 5-year warranty too!
- Removable strap loop
- Allen wrench 5/32 inch, for camera mounting, and other for stop screws.
- Really Right Stuff