- Custom-fit L-Bracket for the Canon 1Dx Mark 3
- Two-piece design
- The vertical piece slides out to access camera ports
- Two horizontal and vertical safety stops to prevent accidents
- Arca-Swiss compatible
- Works with any Arca-swiss tripods and monopods
- Quickly shift from landscape to portrait
- Built-in cold shoe mount for accessories
- Includes Allen wrench with magnetic storage
- Made of T6061 Aircraft-grade aluminum, CNC precision-machine
- Made in the USA
- 5-year warranty
ProMediaGear PLC1DX2x Arca-Swiss L-Bracket Overview
The ProMediaGear PLC1DX3 Arca-Swiss L-Bracket fits the Canon 1Dx Mark 3. It is taller than regular L-brackets to accommodate the added height given by the built-in vertical grip.
Benefits or mounting on the vertical side facilitates a more stable platform than tilting 90 degrees as the camera mounts directly over the center of the tripod apex.
Like other ProMediaGear products, this L-bracket is made of T6061 aluminum making it lightweight and durable. The two-piece design is perfect too as you can free up the camera ports. The battery compartment is unobstructed too.
This L-Bracket is Arca-compatible. This means it works with any tripods, monopods, and other accessories with an Arca clamp.
Lastly, this product is proudly made in the USA. It comes with a 5-year warranty too so you can shop with confidence!
- Allen wrench
- #PASL1 Strap Loop
- 30-day money-back guarantee with free shipping in the United States. Buy it today, if you don't like it simply contact us and we'll refund all charges and even pay for return shipping
I love this bracket. It is easy to adjust when needed and since it comes with its own allen wrench that fits in a "holster" in the bracket, I never have to hunt for a tool. The bottom bracket has little "fingers" that prevent the bracket from twisting so it doesn't come loose the way most brackets do. Great design.
HELLO PMG, The L-Brackets I have are for my 1DX Mark 3, 5D Mark 4, 7D Mark 2. All are outstanding and the workmanship there none better. I also have carbon tripod TR424L Pro 77in, the Gimbal GK Katana head, the BH1 Ballhead, also handles, plates and straps, and plates with other accessories. When I found PMG I switch almost everything I could. I don't even look for other gear if PMG has it I buy it. They have been outstanding to work with. I started 35 years ago now 71 years old. It my hobby and I love it. Thank You PMG for you fine workmanship there is no better. God Bless, Richard Young