L-Bracket Plate Arca-Type for Nikon Z6 II & Z7 II with Battery Grip MB-N11
- Two piece design; Extendable Vertical Plate allows for easy tethering (with built-in cold shoe)
- Easy Access to Cable Ports
- Compatible with A10 snag protector
- 1/4"-20 Threads on Vertical And bottom side for accessories (cold shoes, holsters, straps)
- Two safety stops for each vertical and horizontal surface
- Compatible with Arca-Swiss style tripods, mono-pods etc.
- Slide out mechanism with hardened steel rods allow extending of the vertical plate for ease of use with cables or finding center point of the image
- Precision CNC Machined
- Anodized T6061 Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Built-in Magnetic Allen Wrench Holder
- Detachable Strap Loop
- Integrated SS2 or QD port for Shoulder Straps
- Made in USA
- 5-year Warranty
- Allen wrench
- #PASL1 Strap Loop
- 30-day money back guarantee with free shipping in the United States. Buy it today, if you don't like it simply contact us and we'll refund all charges and even pay for return shipping
Work perfectly is more better because come with cool shoe
Just as all the products from PMG, this extremely well made and fits perfectly. I even find myself using it as an alternate handle. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because it does not have a set of threads at the bottom of the side opening to mount an A10 Cable Port Snag Protector. There is one at the top but also one at the bottom would be beneficial for many of the lower ports along the Z7ii, and I would guess many other bodies.
I found this bracket after a post on DPReview.com, I live in the UK and decided to 0place the order online on the Thursday morning, and it promptly arrived early the following week by UPS. What great service, thank you. The grip is ideally suited for those that have and use the MB-N11 grip, without the contoured upright you would have no access to the battery compartment and sockets on the left of the camera, this wa something that frustrated me with my previous L-Bracket which I had to remove and refit each time. No issue with this grip, the side part does sit slightly further forward, but having used it a great deal outdoors over the last week or so, it actually makes holding the camera a great deal easier, especially if you have gloves on. It is superbly machined, absolutely no movement when its in use, the addition of a strap port underneath is a real bonus, along with the included strap slip bracket. There ate plenty of other options on the bracket as it has a number of machines ports for additional items, the inclusion of the flash bracket and stopper on the arm is great for those that use mics for any other item that fits a hotshot. Removing and refitting lens is easy as the upright is hollow, so no problem with that. While it did mean paying VAT and Duty (35 Pounds) as I imported it, it is still very good value, given how expensive the camera is, paying a small amount for a quality bracket is a no-brainer, you really cannot go wrong with this for anyone with a Z6 II or Z7 II with the MB-N11 grip, just buy it, you won't regret it.