PXC1 - Nodal Slide Plate with Arca-Swiss Type Dovetail and Integrated Clamp
- Plate with integrated Arca-Type clamp (knob type)
- 6inch Multi Plate accepts Arca-Style Clamps on top and bottom
- Mountable to Ball Heads or Gimbal Heads (anything with Arca-Style clamp)
- Integrated Arca-Type Knob Clamp
- Use to attach cameras to Gimbal Heads or to Find Nodal Point for Panoramas
- 3.5 inch long dovetail (not including the clamp)
- 6 inch total length
- Compatible with: Arca-Swiss compatible clamps
- Basic Micro Slider to help focus
- T6061 Aluminum, CNC Machined
- Made in USA
Essential addition to the GKJr. Katana Junior Telephoto Lens Gimbal Head, allowing the use of other lenses and camera bodies. Beautifully designed and crafted.
PXC1 is Perfect, light and easy on the hand, used to balance the nose-heavy glass of 4 lenses. Can also function, of course a a nodal slide for panos. Rail should be offered, encouraged to be purchased, with any ball head due to the unstable equilibrium of the design (versus a floppier-over-free gimbal).